3 BR + LOFT, 3 BA CONDO – SKI-IN, WALK/SHUTTLE TO GONDOLA – SLEEPS 10!
Now here’s a great Breck Location: It’s just 1.5 blocks from Main Street and a two-minute walk to the free shuttle stop, so you can shuttle to the gondola for great resort access. You can also ski in within a block of the condo on Four O’Clock Run or the Skyway Skiway. Twin Elk Lodge Lodgepole Condo is a great choice for you, your family and friends!
This 3-bedroom plus loft, 3-bathroom deluxe condo is the perfect mountain retreat for families or groups of up to 10 people. The living area has high ceilings and lots of light for an open, airy feel; there’s plenty of seating for the whole gang, a gas fireplace, and a flat-screen TV. You’ll also love stepping out onto the patio to take in the mountain air and throw some steaks on the gas grill! The fully equipped kitchen has all the gear you’ll need to feed the troops after a long day on the slopes. The dining table seats six, and there’s room for two more at the breakfast bar.
Other amenities include an in-unit washer/dryer, shared hot tub access, parking for two vehicles, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Plus, all Summit Mountain Rentals properties are stocked with fresh linens and towels as well as basic toiletries. All our homes are professionally cleaned and inspected before each arrival, and our friendly staff is available 24/7 so you can rest assured your vacation is as worry-free as possible.
If you’re looking for a cozy, comfortable condo in a great location, this is it. Book Twin Elk Lodge Lodgepole Condo today!
- Master suite: log king bed, private bathroom with jetted soaking tub and walk-in tile shower, 2 sinks. (sleeps 2)
- Loft (in master suite): twin futon. (sleeps 1)
- Living area: queen sleeper sofa. (sleeps 2)
- Bathroom: walk-in tile shower.
- Bedroom 2: log twin-over-queen bunk bed, private door to lower patio. (sleeps 3)
- Bedroom 3: queen bed, flat-screen TV, private door to lower patio. (sleeps 2)
- Bathroom: tub/shower.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $500 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 1-car garage, 1 outdoor space total — 2 spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- PLEASE NOTE: This is a second-floor, walk-up condo.
- Business and Occupational License #321910003.