Summit Mountain Rentals highly recommends purchasing Travel Insurance to protect your vacation plans. Please contact us directly to include insurance. The policy can be found at: CSA Travel Insurance Flyer
The Guest agrees to the following terms for the use of the Accommodations between the agreed Check-In and Check-Out Dates. Guest paying and signing for rental must be 25 years or older and must be present at check-in.
Check-In/Check-Out. The Accommodations will be available for occupancy beginning at 4 p.m. on the Check-In Date, and must be vacated by 10 a.m. on the Check-Out Date. Departures after 10 a.m. will incur a $75/hour fee unless prior arrangements are made in advance with Summit Mountain Rentals.
- Damage Deposit. The Guest authorizes a damage deposit of: $350 for studio, 1 and 2 bedroom units; $500 for 3 and 4 bedroom units; and $2,000 for 5+ bedroom units on credit card. LOFTS count as an additional bedroom. We will use the credit card on file for the damage deposit unless otherwise instructed. We require 3 days’ notice if you wish to use a different credit card for the damage deposit than the one on file for the rental reservation. The Guest authorizes the Manager to use the deposit to cover damages not associated with normal wear and tear. The Manager is also authorized to use the damage deposit to apply to unpaid charges and fees at the time of check-out. If a credit card is used for payment, the guest authorizes the manager to use the credit card for these damage deposit charges. The guest understands that this damage deposit in no way limits their liability and accepts responsibility for any damages in excess of the deposit. Unused Damage Deposits are processed out within 14 days of check-out.
- Location/Maximum Occupancy. The Guest will permit no more than the Maximum Occupancy allowed per unit contract. The Guest agrees to pay $100 per night for each additional occupant.
- Payment Terms. A refundable credit card charge equal to 50% of total charges is required at the time of booking. The balance is due by check 30 days prior to arrival (see deposit schedule above). If the booking is within 30 days of arrival, then the entire balance is due at time of booking. If a credit card is used for payment, then the Guest authorizes the Manager to charge any sums due under this Agreement to any credit card account held and provided by renter at the time of booking. All Credit Card charges for final payment are subject to a 3.5% convenience fee. The 3.5% convenience fee does not apply if the balance is paid in full with one payment nor does it apply to the first 50% payment. The renter also authorizes the Manager to charge the balance due at 30 days prior to arrival with no notification to renter.
- All amounts, whether an advanced deposit or otherwise (with the exception of the designated Damage Deposit), that are paid by Guest to Manager shall at all times and for all reasons be non-refundable to Guest 30 days or fewer from arrival. Bookings canceled at least 60 days before the start of the stay will receive a full refund. Bookings canceled at least 30 days before the start of the stay will receive a 50% refund.
- CSA Vacation Rental Insurance has been made available with your reservation. Vacation Rental Insurance reimburses for pre-paid, non-refundable expenses due to certain unforeseeable circumstances that may jeopardize your vacation investment and force you to incur unplanned expenses. We strongly recommend you purchase this valuable protection. If declined, you acknowledge you have read and understand our cancellation policy and choose not to purchase Vacation Rental Insurance on behalf of all occupants.
- House Rules. The Guest agrees to follow all house rules posted in the Accommodations or provided to the Guest at check-in. While using the Accommodations, the Guest will abide by all applicable governmental laws and regulations and will be responsible for all damage to the Accommodations beyond ordinary wear and tear. The Guest agrees to indemnify and hold the Manager harmless from all liability, loss or damage arising from any nuisance or harm made or suffered on the Accommodations by the Guest's tenants, the Guests, or from any carelessness, neglect or improper conduct of any persons entering, occupying or visiting the Accommodations.
- Trash Removal. The Guest agrees to deposit accumulated household trash in either the complex trash dumpster located on site or a trash container for a home in or outside the garage.
- Utilities and Phone Service. The rent includes utilities (water, heat, electricity, cable or satellite TV, and local telephone usage). The Guest is responsible for all long distance phone charges.
- Pets and Smoking. No pets are permitted without prior written approval from the Manager. Not all units are pet friendly. A separate pet deposit is required, as well as an additional $50 per night pet fee. No smoking is permitted in the Accommodations. Smoking and unauthorized pets will each result in a $500 additional charge.
- Cap on Liability. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this Agreement or elsewhere, the liability of Manager for any damage or loss arising pursuant to or in connection with the representations, warranties, indemnifications, covenants or other obligations (whether express or implied) of Manager under this Agreement, regardless of whether the action or claim is based on contract, tort, warranty or otherwise, will not exceed the total amount paid, if any, by Guest to Manager.
- Holdovers. If the Guest does not vacate in a timely fashion, the Guest will be subject to eviction and the rental amount due for any full or partial day following the specified check-out time in the amount of $150/hour rate.
- Notices. Notice to either party shall be in writing to the mailing or e-mail addresses shown at the top of this Agreement. Notice to the Guest during the occupancy period shall be by personal delivery to the Guest at the Accommodations.
- Disputes. Any sums due from the Guest to the Manager shall accrue interest at the rate of 1.5% per month until paid. Any dispute relating to this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Summit County, State of Colorado, and shall be governed by Colorado law. If the Manager hires legal counsel to enforce the terms of this Agreement or to resolve any dispute under this Agreement, the Guest shall be liable for all attorney’s fees and costs incurred by the Manager.