Summit Mountain Rentals is a short-term property management company in Breckenridge and Frisco. The company has grown dramatically over the past several years and needs successful individuals to help ensure growth into the future. We are seeking candidates for the following positions:
The candidate must be self-driven and be able to work independently within the parameters of maintenance and housekeeping goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES – MAINTENANCE
- Perform repairs at houses and condos
- Make entries through Escapia (software) to note repairs made
- Be on call on rotating nights for emergency repairs
- Plumbing and electrical skills preferred
- Other tasks and projects as needed
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Home and condo maintenance experience
- Company vehicle provided
- Must have a valid Colorado driver’s license
- Must be clean cut and detail oriented
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbal and written
- Must be able to work weekends
- General computer knowledge
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Benefits – medical, dental and vision insurance available
- Paid Time Off – 10 days per year
- Mileage paid if using own vehicle, company vehicle may be available for use
To apply for this position, please submit cover letter and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The candidate should have an eye for quality and detail. The candidate must be self-driven, willing to get their hands dirty and able to work independently within the parameters of corporate goals.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO) THE FOLLOWING:
- Perform unit inspections to management expectations
- Follow up on inspection problems
- Communicate clearly with manager about maintenance and cleaning issues
- Able to climb stairs repeatedly
- Able to lift 30 to 40 lbs.
- Stooping and bending
- Perform touch up cleaning
- Able to climb ladders and stretch over head
- Additional projects/office tasks as needed
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be computer capable: Able to learn Escapia; Microsoft Office experience a plus
- Able to work effectively and professionally with coworkers and management
- Self-starter, flexible, creative with a positive “can do” attitude
- Must be detail orientated
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Must work weekends and holidays
- Prior housekeeping experience a plus
COMPENSATION: Competitive pay. Part time and full time positions available.
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.