3 BR, 2BA PRIVATE HOME – LOVELY QUIET SETTING – DOG FRIENDLY!
This cozy hand-built home recalls a simpler time in Breckenridge: when the focus was on family and friends enjoying the beauty of the outdoors and quiet, relaxing times together. Tucked away on a quiet in the gorgeous Peak 7 neighborhood, this unique cabin is only a 5-minute drive from the slopes and a 10-minute drive from downtown Breckenridge. Treat your group to a true Colorado mountain experience!
Lil’ Heaven on Peak 7 is a 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom moderate home that’s ideal for families or groups of up to eight. You can even bring Fido along to this mountain retreat! You’ll definitely feel like you’re in the Rocky Mountains with the wood-burning fireplace, large floor-to-ceiling windows in the living area, and the easy access to the extensive local trail system that’s perfect for hiking/snowshoeing and mountain biking.
Inside, the living area is cozy and comfortable with high ceilings and a flat-screen TV. There's a beautiful porch where you can enjoy the pines with a gas grill for barbecuing and seating to enjoy the sunset. The kitchen has everything you need to whip up a great meal to keep the troops fed for long days exploring the mountains. The dining room/den is a great place to enjoy a meal or play some cards, with room for six at the dining table and three more at the counter.
There’s complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the home and parking for two vehicles. And like every Summit Mountain Rentals property, this home comes stocked with plenty of linens, towels and hotel-like toiletries, and is professionally cleaned and inspected before each arrival. Our helpful staff is also available 24 hours a day to ensure you have everything you need to make your stay with us an unforgettable experience.
If you’re looking for an authentic mountain retreat that’s still close to world-class skiing and historic downtown Breckenridge, look no further than Lil’ Heaven on Peak 7. Start planning your classic Rocky Mountain vacation today!
- Queen master suite: queen bed with private attached bathroom with tub/shower. (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 2: queen bed. (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 3: captain’s bunk (twin over full). (sleeps 3)
- Bathroom: full bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Den: king sleeper sofa. (sleeps 2)
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES - PLEASE READ:
- No smoking.
- A $500 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- A four-wheel drive vehicle is required during winter.
- Parking: 2-outdoor spaces – 2 spaces total.
- Pet Fee: $50 per night per pet.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- Business and Occupational License #47071.