2 BR, 2 BA CONDO – ON SHUTTLE ROUTE – FRESH UPDATES
Gold Camp is a great location for families and groups seeking cozy, budget-friendly accommodations in Breckenridge. Nestled in the woods on Ski Hill Road, Gold Camp is just minutes from the Peak 8 base area and Historic Downtown Breckenridge on the free shuttle route.
This two-bedroom unit is fresh with new floors and granite counters is comfortable and one of the nicest units in Gold Camp! With a great layout for enjoying your vacation with friends and family, you’ll feel right at home in this cozy condo.
There’s a fully equipped kitchen that overlooks the living space. A wall-mounted flat screen TV with complimentary cable is perfect for catching the game or watching your favorite shows. There’s also a patio area off the living area for kicking back after a big day on the slopes or letting the mountain breeze flow through the condo. Other amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, central laundry facilities, shared hot tubs and a private ski locker.
For a party of six Gold Camp A57 is a great unit at a great price. Call us today!
- Bedroom one: Queen bed with private attached bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Bedroom two: full-over-full bunk bed with private attached bathroom with walk-in shower.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets/Smoking.
- A $350 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 2 outdoor spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.