2 BR, 2 BA CONDO – ON SHUTTLE ROUTE – FRESH UPDATES
Gold Camp is a great location for families and groups seeking cozy, budget-friendly accommodations in Breckenridge. Nestled in the woods on Ski Hill Road, Gold Camp is just minutes from the Peak 8 base area and Historic Downtown Breckenridge on the free shuttle route.
This newly remodeled, two-bedroom unit is fresh and comfortable and one of the nicest units in Gold Camp! With a great layout for enjoying your vacation with friends and family, you’ll feel right at home in this floor level cond.
The kitchen is equipped with granite counter tops, stainless-steel appliances and overlooks the living space. The microwave doubles as a convection oven and there is no traditional oven. A wall-mounted flat screen TV with complimentary cable is perfect for catching the game or watching your favorite shows. There’s also a patio area off the living area with a private gas grill for kicking back after a big day on the slopes or letting the mountain breeze flow through the condo. Other amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, central laundry facilities, shared hot tubs and a private ski locker.
For a party of seven Gold Hill Camp A45 is a great unit at a great price. Call us today!
- Bedroom one: king bed, flat screen TV, private bathroom with jetted tub and granite counters. Washer and dryer.
- Bedroom two: captains bunk (twin over queen), bunk bed, flat screen TV, attached bathroom with walk in tile shower and granite counters.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets/Smoking.
- A $350 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 2 outdoor spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- Business and Occupational License #407610001