2 BR, 2 BA CONDO – EXCELLENT SKI-IN LOCATION – WALK TO MAIN ST!
Located at the corner of Park Avenue and Four O’Clock Road in downtown Breckenridge, Park Place Peak 9 Condo is close to the lifts and just a one-block stroll to Main Street. You can even ski down Four O’ Clock Run and walk to the condo! There are two on-site outdoor hot tubs, a gas fire pit and free covered parking, as well as seasonal access to the Upper Village pool and hot tubs. Don’t pass this place up; you and your group will love it!
This 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom end-unit condo is a fantastic getaway for groups of up to eight. Inside, the living area features vaulted ceilings and large windows; you’ll enjoy the bright, open feel. There’s an impressive floor-to ceiling rock gas fireplace, a flat-screen TV and DVD player, plenty of seating for relaxing after the day’s adventures. Or sit out on the patio and take in the crisp mountain air! There’s a fully equipped kitchen with granite counters and all the gear you’ll need to whip up snacks and meals when you’re not enjoying Breck’s great dining options. There’s room for six at the dining table and four more at the breakfast bar.
You’ll also love being just across the street from the free shuttle to take you to the lifts and around town. Other amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, an in-unit washer and dryer, and parking for two vehicles. Plus, every Summit Mountain Rentals property comes stocked with plenty of linens, towels and hotel-like toiletries, and is professionally cleaned and inspected before each arrival. Our helpful staff is also available 24 hours a day to ensure you have everything you need to make your stay with us an unforgettable experience.
Location, amenities and comfort; this place lets you enjoy the best of Breckenridge. Go ahead and book Park Place Peak 9 Condo today!
- Master suite: king bed, private bathroom with tub/shower, flat-screen TV. (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 2: queen bed, twin-over-twin bunk bed. (sleeps 4)
- Living area: queen sofa bed. (sleeps 2)
- Bathroom: walk-in tile shower, 2 sinks.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- A $350 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Pool Access Dec-April, July-Sept.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- PLEASE NOTE: This is a third-floor, walk-up condo.