2 BR, 2 BA CONDO – GREAT SKI-IN LOCATION – WALK TO MAIN STREET!
After a long day on the slopes, imagine skiing in to your condo to get ready for the evening. Do you spend the night in and relax with a home cooked meal? Or do you go check out vibrant downtown Breckenridge with its eclectic shops and fine dining? Whatever you choose to do, it’s all within easy walking distance from this perfectly located condo. You and the gang are going to love it!
Park Place Blanca Peak Condo is a nicely updated 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom deluxe condo in one of the most popular complexes in Breckenridge. Its prime location is one reason it’s in such high demand; it’s just across the street from downtown and the bottom of the Four O’ Clock ski run. You can walk to the ski lifts as well as the free ski shuttle, providing easy access to any of Breckenridge’s base areas.
The living area is cozy with a flat-screen TV, gas fireplace and comfortable furnishings. The kitchen has been remodeled with granite counters and stainless-steel appliances, and it’s fully stocked with all the gear you need to whip up a memorable meal. There’s plenty of seating in the attached dining area with room for six at the dinning room table and an additional 4 seats at the kitchen counter.
Just off the living area is the deck where you can enjoy the views from the comfortable patio seating —or grill some steaks on the private gas grill. The Park Place condos have two shared hot tubs with an outdoor gas firepit. You also have seasonal access to the Upper Village swimming pool and hot tub. The condo has complimentary Wi-Fi throughout, and there’s even a private washer and dryer! As with all SMR properties, this property is professionally cleaned and inspected before each arrival, and the condo is fully stocked with clean linens, plenty of fresh towels, and basic toiletries. Our professional staff is also available 24/7 to ensure your vacation is as hassle-free as possible.
Park Place Blanca Peak Condo has everything you need to have a great mountain vacation with easy access to everything Breckenridge has to offer. Reserve your stay in this fabulous property today!
- Queen master suite: queen bed, remodeled private attached bathroom with walk-in shower, flat-screen TV. (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 2: queen bed, twin bed with twin trundle bed, remodeled private attached bathroom with tub/shower, flat-screen TV. (sleeps 4)
- Living area: sleeper sofa. (sleeps 2)
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No pets/smoking.
- A $350 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 2 outdoor spaces – 2 spaces total.
- PLEASE NOTE: this is a third-floor walk-up condo.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- Business and Occupational License #27152.