3 BR, 3 BA PREMIUM CONDO – LAKE, MOUNTAIN VIEWS – GREAT FOR LONGER STAYS!
If you want to try being a Summit County local for a month or more, this condo is a wonderful choice! Frisco is in the heart of Summit County, and quick access to I-70 makes it a breeze to drive to all the nearby ski areas. And in the summer, Lake Dillon and the bike path are right across the street. Throw in magnificent views of the mountains and lake, and you have the perfect location for your extended stay!
This beautifully updated 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom premium condo is the perfect long-stay retreat for up to six people. The living area features vaulted ceilings, incredible natural light and views of the lake and surrounding mountains; there’s also a floor-to-ceiling gas fireplace and a large flat-screen TV. And if you step out onto the deck, the views are even more amazing! The fully equipped kitchen has lovely marble counters, stainless-steel appliances, and all the gear you’ll need to whip up great meals.
Other amenities include a desk/work area, community outdoor hot tubs and gas BBQ grills, complimentary Wi-Fi, an in-unit washer/dryer, and parking for one vehicle. Plus, every Summit Mountain Rentals property comes stocked with plenty of linens, towels and hotel-like toiletries, and is professionally cleaned and inspected before each arrival. Our helpful staff is also available 24 hours a day to ensure you have everything you need to make your stay with us an unforgettable experience.
If you’re looking for a warm, updated, inviting condo with beautiful views, Lake Forest Lakeside Condo is your place. Book your extended Summit County stay today!
- Bedroom 1: two twin beds, flat-screen TV, gas fireplace. (sleeps 2)
- Bathroom: walk-in tile shower.
- Master suite: king bed, private bathroom with walk-in tile shower and two sinks, flat-screen TV, private door to deck. (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 3: king bed, private door to hall bathroom, flat-screen TV, desk/work area, private door to deck. (sleeps 2)
- Bathroom: tub/shower, 2 sinks.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $1,000 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at time of booking.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 1 outdoor space total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- PLEASE NOTE: This is a second-floor, walk-up condo.