2 BR, 2 BA PREMIUM CONDO — SKI IN/OUT — RESORT AMENITIES — NEWLY REMODELED
Just imagine it’s one of those perfect Breckenridge mornings: Bright sunshine, clear blue skies, and fresh snow on the slopes. You pour your first cup of coffee and look outside to see the Independence SuperChair lift right outside your window. At that moment, you know you’ve made the right choice in booking Crystal Peak Pioneer Condo for your family and friends. They will thank you for it again and again!
Crystal Peak Lodge is one of Breck’s premier ski-in, ski-out resort properties; you’re literally steps from the slopes. And Crystal Peak Pioneer Condo is a 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom premium condo that’s perfect for groups of up to six people. The living area features leather furniture and overlooks the Peak 7 base area and the Pioneer ski run. The views from the adjacent deck are great, too! The kitchen features updated quartz counters, stainless steel appliances, and all the cookware and accessories you’ll need to keep your group happy and fed. The dining table seats six, and there’s room for three more at the counter.
You ‘ll also enjoy on-site hot tubs, gym and steam room. At the One Ski Hill Place Resort - accessible by private shuttle, gondola, or short walk - you will have complimentary access to indoor pool, spa and bowling alley. The gondola even stops right in front of this building as well, providing excellent access to the Peak 8 base area and downtown Breckenridge. Other amenities include flat-screen TVs in the living area and both bedrooms, a private shuttle for the complex, complimentary Wi-Fi, a private washer/dryer, and garage parking for one vehicle. Plus, all Summit Mountain Rentals properties are professionally cleaned and inspected before each arrival and are stocked with hotel-like toiletries and linens. Our helpful staff is also available 24/7 should you need anything.
If you’re planning a mountain escape to Breckenridge — winter or summer — you won’t find a nicer retreat than Crystal Peak Pioneer Condo. Book this fantastic condo today!
- Bedroom 1: king bed, private bathroom with separate tub, tile walk-in shower and two sinks, flat-screen TV, slope views. (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 2: two twin beds (can be converted to king bed upon request), door to hall bathroom, flat-screen TV, slope views. (sleeps 2)
- Living area: queen sofa sleeper. (sleeps 2)
- Bathroom: walk-in tile shower.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES - PLEASE READ:
- No Pets/Smoking.
- A $350 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 1 garage space total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- PLEASE NOTE: This is a second-floor condo with elevator access.
- Business and Occupational License #460570002.