Here at Summit Mountain Rentals we want you to be well prepared for your vacation. Here is everything you need to know about what we do and do not provide for you during your stay.
Items included in your rental property:
- All linens such as sheets, pillows, pillow cases, pillow protectors, comforters or duvet covers (flat sheets, pillows and pillow cases are also provided for any sleeper sofas).
- Each full bathroom is stocked with bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths and bath mats. A starter kit of facial tissue, toilet paper, bath soap, shampoo and conditioner in also included.
- Each half bathroom has hand towels and a starter kit of facial tissue and toilet paper.
- Every home has a fully equipped kitchen. You will have all the basics including cookware (pots and pans, crockpots, roasting pans, etc.) utensils (forks, knives, spoons), table settings (plates, bowls, glassware, coffee cups, etc.) and common appliances like stove, oven, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, toaster and coffee maker. A starter kit of dish soap is also provided.
- Humidifiers are in each bedroom, and hangers are in each closet.
- There is an iron, ironing board, vacuum, broom and dustpan in every home.
- Each home that has a washer/dryer will have a starter kit of laundry detergent.
- Parking is included at every property, but make sure you understand exactly how many vehicles can park at the property you're renting. It's clearly listed on every property page on our website, as well as in your rental contract and confirmation.
Items NOT included in your rental property:
- Food products, spices, condiments and other basic cooking supplies like flour, sugar, etc.
- Coffee and coffee filters.
- Cleaning supplies (other than dish soap).
- Toothpaste, toothbrushes and other toiletries not mentioned above.
- Since the highest average summer temperature in Summit County is 75 °F (24 °C) — and this typically drops into the 50s at night — none of our homes and condos have air conditioning. All of our units have at least one fan. And when in doubt, open a window!