PREMIUM 3 BR, 3 BA HOME – BEAUTIFUL SETTING – HOT TUB – SLEEPS 8!
Wilderness Woods House delivers the wilderness and woods in spades. Located in the quiet Blue River area, this home offers the peaceful country life while still being 10-minutes from all the hustle and bustle in downtown Breckenridge.
Enjoy stunning views of the woodlands and the wildlife from a grand open concept living, dining, and kitchen area large enough for the whole family to gather. When you’re ready to relax, make sure to take a long soak in the hot tub which is especially enjoyable under starlight. At the end of the day, head to one of the three cozy bedrooms and fall asleep to the sound of the gentle wind blowing through the pines.
Amenity extras at Wilderness Woods House include an outdoor gas grill; multiple outdoor patio spaces; a wet bar in the living room; and a full laundry room. Plus, every Summit Mountain Rentals property comes stocked with plenty of linens, towels and hotel-like toiletries, and is professionally cleaned and inspected before each arrival. Our helpful staff is also available 24 hours a day to ensure you have everything you need to make your stay with us an unforgettable experience.
- Bedroom #2: Queen bed (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom #3: Two bunk beds (twin/twin) (sleeps 4)
- Shared bathroom in hall
- Master Bedroom: King bed, bathroom, TV (sleeps 2)
- Full bathroom in hall
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $500 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in (for stays less than 30 days).
- For stays of 30 days or longer, a $1,000 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at time of booking.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 3 spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.