Summit Mountain Rentals' value to property owners:
- Our owners are our partners — you provide the asset, we are your managing agent.
- We offer peace of mind — we take care of everything, so you don’t have to.
- We don’t “nickel and dime” our owner-partners with unnecessary expenses, such as credit card fees, renter departure clean fees and monthly maintenance or marketing fees.
- We guarantee proactive maintenance of your unit — we stay on top of all issues and immediately fix the root cause of every problem.
- We guarantee immaculate cleanliness of your unit and perform thorough inspections after every departure.
- We provide dedicated marketing to increase your unit’s visibility and rental revenue.
What do our management services include?
- 24-hour service, including phone, guest check-in, and emergency maintenance
- In-house professional maintenance staff
- In-house trained inspection staff and professional housecleaning services
- Local owners and staff that understand the area and the market
- Aggressive marketing for your property including (but not limited to) a strong internet presence
- Restocking of paper goods (tissues, toilet paper, paper towels), dishwashing detergent, laundry detergent, soaps, shampoo and amenities
What other unit expenses can you expect?
- Annual linen fee
- Maintenance/repairs (as needed)
- Cleaning for owner or guest-of-owner departures
- Annual unit “deep clean” (as needed)
- Professional photography/360 panorama
For any questions about our services and fees, please contact Mary Waldman at 970-453-7370 or firstname.lastname@example.org.