Housekeeping with You in Mind
At Summit Mountain Rentals, the safety of our employees and our guests has always been our top priority. In light of COVID-19, we conducted a thorough review of all our sanitation policies and processes to ensure that our protocols reflect guidance from the CDC, EPA, and state and local health officials. And to ensure our employees and guests are protected, we have implemented stringent sanitation protocols in compliance with the most recent federal, state and local standards.
Our homes are professionally cleaned between each stay using CDC and EPA-approved chemicals and sanitizers. Our professional inspectors then ensure the property is renter-ready and high-exposure locations (light switches, doorknobs, remote controls, etc.) are re-sanitized before sealing the property prior to your arrival.
We recommend guests practice the same increased hygiene habits they have been practicing in their own homes including frequent disinfecting of high-exposure locations. As always, our linens and towels are professionally laundered and sanitized following strict protocols via our in-house commercial laundry facility.
Local Ordinances, Regulations, and Guidance
- Click to find Summit County’s current public health order for the most up to date information.
What we are doing to protect our staff and guests
We have enacted the following protocols with your safety in mind.
- Daily temperature and oximeter check for employees as well as screening questions to ensure COVID-19 and other symptoms are not present.
- Mandatory face coverings per county orders.
- Floor markers will be arranged to maintain 6-feet of physical distance to enable easy social distancing.
- Plexiglass barriers at check-in desks.
- Contactless check-in and check-out are available. Please contact us 970.453.7370 or Reservations@SummitRentals.com prior to check-in and/or check-out to arrange.
- Frequent cleaning and sanitization of common areas such as check-in areas and high-contact surfaces.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitization products will be available for guests to use at common areas.
- Stringent cleaning and sanitation protocols for every home prior to guest arrival utilizing CDC guidance. Home will be stickered once final inspection and sanitization is complete.
- Minimizing the number and frequency of employees entering properties.
- If maintenance is required during your stay, our employees will wear approved PPE equipment including a face mask and gloves in accordance with CDC guidelines while in the property and will sanitize any surfaces they come in contact with prior to departure. You can choose to be present during maintenance activities or you can vacate the property while staff is present.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is open in Breckenridge?
- Trails are open.
- Outdoor activity companies (rafting, horseback riding, etc.)
- Retail stores are open with physical distancing and limited occupancy protocols.
- Restaurants are opening, but with occupancy limits and physical distancing standards in place. Some restaurants are still limiting operations to delivery and carry-out.
- Grocery stores and other essential businesses are open with physical distancing protocols. Additionally, Summit County requires that individuals wear non-medical cloth face coverings over both mouth and nose whenever indoors in public spaces, and outdoors whenever 6 feet of separation cannot be maintained.
- Transportation services (bus service, taxis, Uber, etc.) are available with restrictions.
We truly appreciate that guests are returning to Summit County and Summit Mountain Rentals. We understand your safety concerns in the wake of COVID-19, and we are doing everything we can to ease your concerns and earn your trust. If you have any questions regarding our updated policies and procedures, please don’t hesitate to contact Summit Mountain Rentals at 970.453.7370 or Reservations@SummitRentals.com.