Summit Mountain Rentals is a short term property management company in Breckenridge and Frisco. The company has grown dramatically over the past seven years and needs successful individuals to help ensure our growth into the future. We are seeking candidates for the following full-time position:
The candidate should have an eye for quality and detail. The candidate must be self-driven, willing to get their hands dirty and able to work independently within the parameters of corporate goals.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO) THE FOLLOWING:
- Perform unit inspections to management expectations
- Follow up on inspection problems
- Communicate clearly with manager about maintenance and cleaning issues
- Able to climb stairs repeatedly
- Able to lift 30 to 40 lbs.
- Stooping and bending
- Perform touch up cleaning
- Able to climb ladders and stretch over head
- Additional projects/office tasks as needed
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be computer capable: Able to learn Escapia; Microsoft Office experience a plus
- Able to work effectively and professionally with coworkers and management
- Self-starter, flexible, creative with a positive “can do” attitude
- Must be detail orientated
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Must work weekends and holidays
- Prior housekeeping experience a plus
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.