Front Desk/ Sales Reservationist
Summit Mountain Rentals is a short term property management company located in Breckenridge, CO. The company has grown dramatically over the years and seeks a successful individual, with a desire to learn, to help ensure our growth into the future.
The candidate should have a track record of excellent customer service –experience in the hospitality industry will be a plus – and impeccable attention to detail. The candidate must be self-driven and be able to work independently, within the parameters of corporate goals. Previous hospitality sales experience is a must. Pay Scale $13/hr.
- Attention to detail is a must
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Customer service oriented
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office
- Able to navigate online reservation engine (Escapia)
- Proficient writing skills (e.g., responding to email inquiries)
- Ability to work well in in a fast paced environment as a member of the SMR team
- Excellent time management and organizational skills required
- Must communicate efficiently with guests, staff and owners
- Problem solving skills, with the ability to keep positive regardless of the situation
- Being proactive is imperative
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays
Job Duties included, but are not limited to the following:
- Answering phones and responding to email inquiries
- Soliciting repeat guests as well as new business
- Booking reservations (via phone, email, and online)
- Verifying reservations on third party systems
- Front desk responsibilities i.e. checking guests in and out and the organization of paperwork in which to do so
- Additional projects will be assigned periodically
- Other misc. office tasks as needed
All interested candidates must email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.