Summit Mountain Rentals is a short-term property management company in Breckenridge and Frisco. The company has grown dramatically over the past several years and needs a successful individual, with a desire to learn, to help ensure our growth into the future.
HOMEOWNER OPERATIONS MANAGER
Job duties include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Manage Homeowner Relations – full ownership of managing all short term vacation rental homeowner interactions, including housekeeping, maintenance and projects.
- Manage new-unit setup in Escapia- property management software – create contracts, owner contacts, upload unit photographs, track and manage checklist to completion.
- Maintains personal contact with homeowners.
- Same-day response to all owner communications via phone, text, email or in person.
- Expertly manage needs of owners.
- Tracks and documents all owner interactions.
- Local travel to property locations.
- Maintain all owner files and contracts.
- Prepare Homeowner Arrivals
- Coordinate homeowner reservations including arrival/departure instructions.
- Generate weekly owner arrival report.
- Perform owner and guest-of-owner arrival inspections.
- Notify owners of any open issues prior to arrival.
- Communicate to housekeeping owner arrival or departure instructions
- Manage Work Orders
- Create work orders related to maintenance of assigned rental properties.
- Triage work orders and track status effectively.
- Communicate status, solutions or resolutions to homeowners.
- Work closely with maintenance supervisor and technicians.
- Maintain monthly records of owner accounts
- Conduct monthly owner-statement audits.
- Ensure that all unit charges are posted correctly.
- Check housekeeping charges for owner/guest-of-owner stays.
- Manage Owner Projects
- Work closely with owners on all maintenance/upgrade projects and communicate back to operations.
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate general maintenance, major repairs, and remodeling or construction projects for properties.
- Continual review of unit portfolio and subsequent feedback to owners.
- Perform front desk duties based on business and office needs
- Answer phones and respond to guest, property owner, and travel agent requests.
- Take bookings.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) at a proficient level.
- Knowledge of Property management reservation software (will train).
- Knowledge of typical business correspondence (grammar, structure, punctuation, spelling, etc.) at a proficient level.
- Knowledge of conflict resolution techniques at a proficient level.
- Professional communication skills (phone, interpersonal, written, verbal, etc.).
- Professional customer service skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and a team player.
- Time management and time critical prioritization skills.
To apply for this position, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.