3R, 2 BA PRIVATE HOME – QUIET NEIGHBORHOOD – CABIN IN THE WOODS
Come get the Colorado “cabin in the woods” experience with all the modern amenities you could hope for with this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom deluxe home. An excellent destination for your family or group of up to 8 people, this home is a short 10-minute drive from downtown Breckenridge and the slopes at Breckenridge Resort. Situated in a cute neighborhood away from the hustle and bustle of downtown Breck, this house is surrounded with mature lodgepole pine trees.
Inside, the large living room has vaulted ceilings and big windows that let in plenty of natural light. Comfortable couches and a gas fireplace welcome the whole family to gather around the LCD TV with sound system. The attached kitchen and dining area has granite countertops and a gas range. The dining room table has seating for 6 with two more seats available at the kitchen counter.
Outside, you’ll find a large front porch and serene back yard with lots of space. The neighborhood is perfect for an after-dinner stroll! You’ll appreciate the in-unit washer and dryer as well as the complimentary Wi-Fi. There are also 2 garage parking spaces and 2 outdoor parking spots in the driveway of the home.
If you are looking for a superb mountain getaway with a “cabin in the woods” feel, look no further than Snowed Inn Breckenridge. Call us today to book your Colorado mountain vacation!
- King master suite: beautiful room with king bed, private bathroom with his and her sinks and tub/shower.
- Bedroom 2: queen bed.
- Bedroom 3: two twin over full bunk beds.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $500 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: two garage spaces, two outdoor spaces – four spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.