3 BR, 2.5 BA TOWNHOME – PRIVATE HOT TUB – AMAZING VIEWS – DOWNTOWN!
Talk about location: Just a short walk from Main Street Breckenridge, you’re also just a block away from the free shuttle stop that will whisk you to the slopes! You’ll love the private hot tub, gas fireplace, and gorgeous mountain views from every room in the house. This is the kind of place where lifelong vacation memories are made. Your family and friends will love you for booking it!
Mountain View Manor is a Victorian style 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom deluxe townhome that’s an excellent mountain retreat for families and groups of up to 9. Inside, the living area is comfortable and inviting with a big leather couch, gas fireplace, and large flat-screen TV. The fully equipped kitchen features granite counters and everything you need to whip up a culinary masterpiece for your group. The dining room table seats 8 with room for 2 more at the kitchen counter. Outside, there’s a large porch for enjoying the mountain views and a private hot tub for soaking sore muscles after a long day of skiing or mountain biking.
There’s also a full laundry area with a washer/dryer, complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the home, and parking for one vehicle. And every Summit Mountain Rentals property comes stocked with plenty of linens, towels and hotel-like toiletries, and is professionally cleaned and inspected before each arrival. Our helpful staff is also available 24 hours a day to ensure you have everything you need to make your stay with us an unforgettable experience.
If you’re looking for that perfect place that’s close to town and has great mountain views look no further than Mountain View Manor. Go ahead: Book it today!
- Queen master suite: large suite with queen bed, flat-screen TV, and private attached bathroom with jetted tub. (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 2: queen bed and twin day bed with mountain views. (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 3: queen-over-queen bunk bed. (sleeps 2)
- Bathroom: Full bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Bathroom: 1/2 guest bath.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $500 refundable damage deposit will be charged at credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 1 outdoor space – 1 space total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- Business and Occupational License #417520001.