3 BR, 2.5 BA TOWNHOME – PRIVATE HOT TUB – AMAZING VIEWS
This lovely Victorian style 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom deluxe townhome is an excellent mountain retreat for families and groups of up to 9. With an excellent location just a short walk from downtown Breckenridge, this home is also just a block away from the free shuttle stop that will whisk you to the slopes. You’ll love the private hot tub, gas fireplace, and gorgeous mountain views from every room in the house!
Inside, the living area is comfortable and inviting with a big leather couch, gas fireplace, and large flatscreen TV. There’s also a den with a sleeper sofa and desk for staying up to date on emails. Outside, there’s a large porch for enjoying the mountain views and a private hot tub for soaking sore muscles after a long day of skiing or mountain biking.
The fully equipped kitchen features granite counters and everything you need to whip up a culinary masterpiece for your group. The dining room table seats 8 with room for 2 more at the kitchen counter. There’s also a full laundry area with a washer/dryer, complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the home, and parking for one vehicle.
If you’re looking for a great place to stay that’s close to town and has great mountain views look no further than Mountain View Manor!
- King master suite: large suite with king bed, flatscreen tv, and private attached bathroom with jetted tub.
- Bedroom 2: queen bed with mountain views.
- Bedroom 3: queen bed and twin day bed.
- Bathroom: Full bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Den: queen sleeper sofa.
- Bathroom: half bathroom.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $500 refundable damage deposit will be charged at credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 2 outdoor spaces – 2 spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.