3 BR, 2BA PRIVATE HOME - QUIET SETTING - DOG FRIENDLY
This cozy 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom moderate home is a perfect getaway for families or groups of up to 8. You can even bring Fido along to this mountain retreat! Tucked away on a quiet cul-de-sac in the gorgeous Peak 7 neighborhood, this unique cabin is still only a 5-minute drive from Breckenridge Ski Resort and a 10-minute drive from downtown Breckenridge. You’ll definitely feel like you’re in the Rocky Mountains with the wood-burning fireplace, large floor-to-ceiling windows in the living area, and the easy access to the extensive local trail system that’s perfect for hiking/snowshoeing and mountain biking.
Inside, the living area is cozy and comfortable with high ceilings and an LCD TV. Theres a beautiful porch where you can enjoy the pines with a gas grill for barbecuing and seating to enjoy the sunset from.
The kitchen has everything you need to whip up a great meal to keep the troops fed before a long day exploring the mountains. The dining room/den is a great place to enjoy a meal or play some cards with room for 6 at the dining room table and room for 3 more at the kitchen counter. You’ll never have to unplug with the complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the home.
If you’re looking for an authentic mountain retreat that’s still close to world class skiing and historic downtown Breckenridge, look no further than Lil’ Heaven on Peak 7! Call us today to start planning your Rocky Mountain vacation!
- Queen master suite: queen bed with private attached bathroom with tub/shower.
- Bedroom 1: queen bed.
- Bedroom 2: captains bunk (twin over full).
- Bathroom: full bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Den: king sleeper sofa.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES - PLEASE READ
- No smoking.
- A $500 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- A four-wheel drive vehicle is required during winter.
- Parking: 2-outdoor spaces - 2 spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.