2 BR, 1 BA CONDO – GREAT CENTRAL LOCATION!
As any Summit County local will tell you, Frisco is just cool. And being in Frisco makes it easy to get to all the local ski resorts, and in the summer, there’s plenty of bike paths and hiking trails nearby, as well as the Frisco Marina on Dillon Reservoir. Plus, you’re only a block from Main Street and the free shuttle to the slopes. You and your group will love this place
This 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom moderate condo is a great getaway for small families or groups of up to four people. The living room features a wood-burning fireplace, a flat-screen TV, and comfy seating. The fully equipped kitchen has seating for four at the counter. There a gas grill on the patio, too. The condo even has a desk/work area for catching up on emails!
Other amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, an in-unit washer/dryer, and parking for one vehicle. And like every Summit Mountain Rentals property, this home comes stocked with plenty of linens, towels and hotel-like toiletries, and is professionally cleaned and inspected before each arrival. Our helpful staff is also available 24 hours a day to ensure you have everything you need to make your stay with us an unforgettable experience.
Don’t miss this perfect location for your mountain retreat. Book Creekside Condo today!
- Bedroom 1: queen bed. (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 2: queen sleeper sofa, desk/work area. (sleeps 2)
- Bathroom: tub/shower.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $350 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- For stays of 30 days or longer, a $1,000 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at time of booking.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 1 outdoor space total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- PLEASE NOTE: This is a ground-floor condo.
- Business and Occupational License #010727.