STUDIO, 1 BA CONDO – SKI-IN/SKI-OUT – HOT TUB, POOL, LUXURY RESORT AMENITIES!
If you want it all: Ski-in, ski-out location, all the bells and whistles of a luxury resort, AND fantastic access to all the shopping, dining and nightlife of Downtown Breckenridge, look no further than this gem of a studio! It’s perfect, and you’ll score a “perfect 10” if you book it for your small family or group.
This studio, 1-bathroom condo is a fantastic mountain retreat for couples or groups of up to 4 people. Beaver Run Resort is one of the best locations for access to Breckenridge Ski Resort with easy ski-in, ski-out access in the winter and fantastic hiking and biking access in the summer — you can literally step off the back porch and be on the trails! If you feel like hitting the town for dinner or some shopping, just hop on the free shuttle stop that’s a stone’s throw away. You’ll love the pool and hot tubs that overlooks the slopes, as well as the grilling area with seating overlooking the Beaver Run Superchair.
Inside, the living area features modern furnishings and a massive flat-screen TV that’s perfect for catching the game or watching your favorite movie or show. There’s a kitchenette if you feel like staying in for the night or whipping up a quick breakfast before hitting the slopes. The dining table seats four, so everyone can enjoy a nice sit-down meal together. Even better: You can see the ski run and the lift from the back porch, so just pop your head out in the morning to check the snow conditions!
Check out all the other high-end amenities and services you’ll enjoy at Beaver Run Resort:
- 24-hour guest service
- Free shuttle service
- Heated, underground parking
- Ski School
- Skier services, including ski and snowboard rentals (winter)
- Convenient Ski Lockers
- Arcade, fitness room and tennis court
- Spa, sauna and steam room
- Children’s Center with all-day daycare
- Breckenridge Medical Center
- Six restaurants plus in-room dining options
If you’re looking for a slopeside location with easy access to year-round mountain activities, look no further than Beaver Run Condo 4112. You deserve it; book this fantastic resort stay today!
- Queen Bed
- Sleeper sofa
- Bathroom with jetted tub/shower.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- PLEASE NOTE - a $15 per day parking fee will be charged at check-out by Beaver Run Resort.
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $350 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 1 space total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- Business and Occupational License #443120001.