Say goodbye to 2016 and hello to 2017 with a full evening of festivities with the first annual Solitude Moonlight Dine & Ski, a Kid’s Glowstick Pageant followed by a Torchlight Parade down the mountain, a Rail Jam under the lights and – of course – a mountain-side fireworks display.
When the outdoor activities are over, take the little ones to Kid’s Night Out and head indoors to your favorite Copper Mountain establishment for drink specials, live music and other follies as we prepare to ring in the New Year!
For the first time ever, Copper will be offering an exclusive on-hill Moonlight Dinner. Guests will take the American Eagle chairlift up to Solitude Station and enjoy a fine dining experience. Post-dinner, they will board or ski down the mountain by moonlight and gather for a celebratory cocktail and fireworks in Center Village. Click here for more information.
Schedule of Events:
- 5 p.m. - DJ Landry Spinning Holiday Tunes and the USASA Rocky Mountain Series Rail Jam
- 6 p.m. - Kid's Glow Stick Pageant (meet at Mountain Melt at 5:30 to join!)
- 6:30 p.m. - Torchlight Parade down Main Vein
- 7 p.m. - Solitude Moonlight Dine & Ski
- 10 p.m. - Mountainside Fireworks