2 BEDROOM + LOFT & DEN / 2 BATHROOM LUXURY VACATION HOME
The brand-new Frisco Sports Chalet condominiums are conveniently located on Main Street, just a five-minute walk from Main Street’s shops and restaurants. With a ski shuttle stop at the entrance to the complex offering easy access to all Summit County resorts, kayaking nearby on the Ten Mile Creek towards Lake Dillon, and trailhead access directly across Main Street, these tastefully appointed vacation retreats offer direct access to year-round fun in Summit County!
This beautiful 2-bedroom plus loft, 2-bathroom luxury vacation home is filled with natural light and surrounded by majestic mountain views. Enter the condominium and kick off your boots, hang up your jacket and get ready to simply enjoy. Gather around the kitchen island where the culinarily inspired can delight in cooking with state of the art appliances in this mountain retreat. After dinner, relax in the cozy living area where you can watch your favorite movies or shows on the large 65” screen LCD Smart TV as you snuggle by the fire. For an added bonus, escape upstairs to the den and private roof top deck, where you can enjoy spectacular panoramic views from Mount Royal to Lake Dillon!
In addition to fantastic living spaces, this home boasts two nicely appointed suites, a loft sleeping area and additional sleeping in the detached den upstairs. It’s the perfect destination for two families or couples to share with a single-car garage and outdoor parking spaces at the trailhead across the street (on a space available basis), mud room, ski storage and laundry room as well as complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi throughout.
If you’re looking for a fresh, luxurious space in Frisco with convenient access to all the fun Summit County has to offer, the Frisco Sports Chalet has it all! Call us today to learn more or reserve your stay in this breathtaking mountain retreat.
- Detached Den: Full size futon, home office workspace with wireless printer, access to private rooftop deck during the summer months. **Separated by private entrance upstairs from main entry**
- King master suite: king bed, private bathroom with jetted soaking tub and walk-in tile shower.
- Queen suite: queen bed, shared bathroom with living area with tub/shower.
- Loft: two twin beds. (Ladder access – not recommended for small children or adults. Great fun for preteens and teens!)
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ
- No Pets/Smoking.
- A $500 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 1-car detached garage, outdoor spaces (at public trailhead across Main Street, on a space available basis) – 1 space guarenteed.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.