3 BR + LOFT, 3 BA CONDO – DOWNTOWN BRECK – SPACIOUS
Atrium Condo’s is a spacious deluxe condo that’s perfect for groups of up to ten people. With two master suites and plenty of sleeping options, it’s a great choice for two families to share. You’ll love the location, too: the ski area shuttle stops right outside the complex, and it's just two blocks to all the dining, shopping and entertainment of historic Main Street Breckenridge!
Vaulted ceilings and plenty of light give this unit an open, spacious feel. On the main level, the living area features a floor-to-ceiling cobblestone gas fireplace and large LCD TV — it’s just the place to relax after a long day on the slopes for drinks, conversation and a favorite movie. There’s even a balcony and gas grill right outside the patio door. The fully equipped kitchen is ready for whipping up dinner and snacks, with seating for six at the table and 4 more at the bar. The queen master suite is also on this level, as well as another bedroom with two twin beds.
Just up the spiral staircase is the loft and large king master suite with a full private bath. The loft area has two twin beds for extra sleeping flexibility. There’s complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the complex, as well as an underground heated garage, complimentary Wi-Fi, ski storage and laundry facilities. Guests can also enjoy a shared patio with gas grills and a large community hot tub.
You can’t go wrong with Atrium Condo’s — it’s the right combination of space, location, amenities and price. Call us today to book your mountain getaway!
- King master suite: king bed, private bathroom with tub/shower, LCD TV.
- Loft: two twin beds.
- Queen master suite: queen bed, private bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom 3: queen bed.
- Living room: queen sleeper sofa.
- Bathroom: tub/shower.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- A $500 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- No air conditioning. Fans are not stocked, but can be delivered upon request at no extra charge.
- Parking: 1 indoor parking space – 1 spaces total.
- PLEASE NOTE: This is a third-floor, walk-up condo.
- Business and Occupational License #43370.