Summit Mountain Rentals has been voted "Best Property Management Company in Summit County" for five straight years.
One reason is: We understand that the most important part of our business is having great mountain properties to rent — and great relationships with our property owners.
If you’re looking for a company to manage your mountain home or condo, you want people who care about you and your property. Our team at Summit Mountain Rentals understands that a mountain property is more than an investment; it's a home for you and your family to enjoy as well.
At Summit Mountain Rentals, we “get it.” Our local team doesn’t just rent properties; we look after them. Our housecleaning and maintenance crews are second to none. Our owner relations team is dedicated to getting to know you and understanding your needs and rental goals. Our marketing team finds the right guests for your property to reach those goals — and our fantastic guest services team keeps them coming back.
As one of our owners puts it:
“Summit Mountain Rentals and their entire team have delivered exceptional service in renting and maintaining our unit. Having a professional team in place has made owning a mountain condo not only more practical, but more enjoyable.”
In this business, it’s easy to say things like “We care” or “We’ll help you make money on your property.” At Summit Mountain Rentals, we prove it — to our owners and guests — year after year.
We’d love the opportunity to show you, too. If you have any questions about finding the right management company for your property, feel free to call us or stop by our offices in downtown Breckenridge at 111 Ski Hill Road or on Main Street Frisco at 101 Main Street any time. We’d be happy to talk to you!
Mark and Mary Waldman
Summit Mountain Rentals’ value to property owners:
- Our owners are our partners — you provide the asset, we are your managing agent.
- We offer peace of mind — we take care of everything, so you don’t have to.
- We don’t “nickel and dime” our owner-partners with unnecessary expenses, such as credit card fees, renter departure clean fees and monthly maintenance or marketing fees.
- We guarantee proactive maintenance of your unit — we stay on top of all issues and immediately fix the root cause of every problem.
- We guarantee immaculate cleanliness of your unit and perform thorough inspections after every departure.
- We provide dedicated marketing to increase your unit’s visibility and rental revenue.
What does our 40 percent commission include?
- 24-hour service, including phone, guest check-in, and emergency maintenance
- In-house professional maintenance staff
- In-house trained inspection staff and professional housecleaning services
- Local owners and staff that understand the area and the market
- Aggressive marketing for your property including (but not limited to) a strong internet presence
- Restocking of paper goods (Kleenex brand tissues and toilet paper, paper towels), Cascade dishwashing detergent, Tide laundry detergent, Aveda brand soaps and amenities
What other unit expenses can you expect?
- Annual linen fee: $35 per sleeping occupant
- Maintenance/repairs (as needed): $48/hour
- Cleaning for owner or guest-of-owner departures (call or email for quote)
- Annual unit “deep clean” (as needed; 2–2½ times a standard cleaning fee)
- Professional photography/360 panorama/YouTube video: $255 - $350 (one-time expense)
- High-speed wireless internet and cable television
For any questions about our services and fees, please contact Michael Sigmund at 970- 453-7370 or email@example.com.
Testimonials from Owner-Partners
“The sense of loyalty and commitment among the SMR team certainly shows in what you do — and it's what attracted us to work with SMR in the first place. We were reminded of that this week when we rented an apartment for a business trip to Lisbon — the company we used has a similarly-sized portfolio of accommodation to SMR; nice people, but the level and professionalism of the service was 1 star compared to SMR's 5+ star service. Thank you for continuing to maintain such a high level of service — it's not easy to do, but you certainly make it look that way.”
“Thank you for the response. I appreciate that you always return calls and emails. It does make us feel like we are important to you. I also realize you are a super busy person and appreciate your timeliness all the more!”
“Mary, Mark, David, and Summit Mountain Employees, congratulations! Your commitment to excellence has paid off and is well-deserved! As a homeowner, we appreciate your reputation which, in turn, promotes marketing of our property.”
“Your staff is always professional and efficient. Every time I call and no matter whom I speak to, you take care of things right away. We are extremely pleased with Summit Mountain Rentals and would be happy to recommend you to any homeowner. It’s our second home and not just a rental, so thank you very much!”
“We both really appreciate you and your team’s diligence with inspections and follow-up with all issues. Please pass our thanks on to Rita and inspectors.”
“That's why we love Summit Mountain rentals. You never disappoint us and take the extra step!”
“Thank you for taking care of our home away from home. We appreciate you taking care of these unexpected issues like our refrigerator. Great minds think alike! We appreciate all you guys do for us!”
“I am always impressed by the level of professionalism and politeness of the staff at Summit and I wanted you to be aware that we noticed. We are very happy with Summit and we would recommend your services to anyone who would ask.”
“The owners of Summit Mountain Rentals and their entire team have delivered exceptional service in renting and maintaining our unit. Having a professional team in place has made owning a mountain condo not only more practical, but more enjoyable.”